Knowledge Dissemination

Large glass toys for anal play


About 3 months ago, I purchased a Glas G-Spot wand (or whatever its called) with a nice bulbous head and I absolutely fell in love with it. I believe the head diameter is about 1.7”? Maybe a little bigger? Anyway, I’m looking for something similar but larger. Master Series has some stuff I’m interested in. I found one called the Mammoth that has 3 bumps and is 2” and its widest. I would really prefer something with some bumps and curves so I can really work my prostate. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

View Reddit by HahathisisfacebookView Source

Related Posts

Leave a Reply