Knowledge Dissemination

Looking for a toy


I don’t remember the name of the toy. It is like a vibrator but it doesn’t actually vibrate. They use it on kink. It’s black and looks like a toothbrush kind of. You can change the heads so it produces different feelings. It’s typically just for clitoral stimulation.

View Reddit by kink_mypussyView Source

Related Posts

Leave a Reply